Major telecom service provider in India Bharati Airtel has launched the Airtel Payments Bank for its customers. This has drastically eased the process of online recharge and utility bills such as DTH recharge, bill payments, and FASTag Recharge. You can get exclusive offers on recharge, for instance, cashback offers or top-up discounts.
The exclusive features you will receive via the portal include Airtel Money Wallet, DTH Recharge, Online Prepaid Recharge, Postpaid Bill Payments, etc. Availing or upgrading the Airtel services are now possible with a click on this app. You can now also unlock new rewards or privileges by getting silver, gold or platinum membership through your Airtel recharge plans.
If you want to recharge your mobile without stepping out, you will need to visit Airtel Payments Bank website.
You can get online Airtel recharge by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go To Airtel Payments Bank website https://www.airtel.in/bank/.
- Now, you will be required to register your mobile number via an OTP that will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Once you’ve registered your number, you will be required to accept several permissions on your device to give it access to some important information so that you will be conveniently able to browse the plans for your telecom circle.
- Now, to recharge your Airtel number, select the recharge button on the dashboard.
- On the next screen, select the mobile recharge option to proceed. You may also view the exclusive ongoing discount offers mentioned below the options.
- Next, select the contact name from your contacts or enter the number that you want to recharge.
- On the same screen, before you proceed, you will have to enter the recharge amount or browse from the Airtel recharge plans and select the desired plan according to your requirements.
- Lastly, select the payment mode from the available methods. Check the on-going offers for the different modes and opt for the plan that works the best for you.
- Proceed with the payment and your Airtel recharge is done.
With these simple steps, you can quickly recharge your Airtel number without having to step out and enjoy uninterrupted data and call services. Airtel Payments Bank is a multi-utility website that you can explore for various features and comfort online services. By using Airtel mobile wallet, you can also avail assured cashback and other discount coupons.